We at Amano’s are happy to announce our re-opening schedule and protocols.
We will re-open for lunch on Thursday May 21, 2020 at 11AM. Lunch will be served from 11AM-1PM, and we will re-open at 4PM-10PM for dinner.
All carry out orders will need to be curbside pickup only. Delivery services are still available through UberEats, GrubHub, and Door Dash directly from our website.
We have and we will continue to take MANY steps to ensure the safety of our customers and employees
during this time, here are just a few:
- All front of house staff will wear masks, and employees will have a temperature check before
each shift, and we will keep a log. Customers are not required to wear masks, but encouraged
to do so if they choose.
- Call ahead seating is encouraged by calling 614-430-8000. Reservations are not accepted at this time.
- All customers must remain seated with any food or drink.
- All indoor and outdoor seating will be 6 ft apart and we will maintain social distancing.
- We have a commercial cleaning company sanitizing and disinfecting all high touch areas
including tables, chairs, bathrooms, doors, etc. which employees will regularly clean and sanitize
after each guest.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the entire establishment, and we have added touch-
free hand soap and towel dispensers.
- Disposable menus. and menus from your phone with a QR code and wrapped utensils available for customers upon request.
- We have added contactless payments where you can pay directly from your phone.
- Continuing to follow all CDC and Ohio DOH guidelines and safety precautions
- As our community continues to reopen, we realize everyone has a different comfort level and
we will constantly be taking additional precautions, and adapt as necessary.
Again, please monitor our website www.amanosworthington.com and all our social media for updates.
Thank you to all our customers and we look forward to seeing you all again in a safe and enjoyable